Everyone I speak to is so hard on themselves, this post is about being nice to yourself because at the end of the day you have to treat yo self right before you can expect anyone else to. So go buy an ice cream and look at squid on the internet, just do something that makes you happy.
Ways to treat yo self:
1) Put your nicest clothes on and play your sassiest song, for example Beyoncé – Freakum Dress. Pretend you are in a music video.
2) Go on your Facebook tagged photos and click backwards, this always helps me as I usually find that I looked like a cabbage patch kid and I made some awful clothes choices – the lowest point being a tasselled shoulder padded sequined crop top and red hair. Anything is better than your oldest Facebook tagged photo. So treat yourself to a reminder you are getting better with age like a fine wine.
3) If you have Ebay go on your buyer feedback – the majority of it will be positive and will make you feel good about yourself.
4) Buy yourself a fredo or a mini twister – they are both made using happiness (and additives). With the twister you can also play the game of ‘how to eat this in public without looking like a pervert.’
5) Spend time with people who make you feel as wonderful as you are. So avoid mean / negative people who have you thinking this:
6) Don’t settle for a member of the opposite sex that doesn’t make you feel like the unicorn they have been looking for. On my range of dating emotions if I want to play you Barry White and share my food with you, well done you are at unicorn status and I want to recreate this situation with you:
7) Don’t be so hard on yourself. So what you live at home, you are single you are 23 and you thought you had outgrown spots but nope they are still on your face. (That may be quite specific to me) try and look at all the things you are amazing at and not your shortfalls.
8) Buy yourself things, its up to you if you want to listen to this because apparently I should not be buying myself so many gifts and calling them ‘presents for me’ when I buy them. But it is amazing what some new pens can do to your day.
9) Have a bath. I don’t care if you are a woman or the buffest guy. Have a bath, light a candle, put on come dine with me. That exact routine reduces stress by 99.9%.
10) Go on vine and look at the videos of Dinky. The sassiest Bichon Frise you will ever see.
Treat yo self right.